I used this face plate keyboard https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1998427
I printed the plate with clear PLA and 36% infill. It was too much infill and it got rough around the display, still usable. I’d probably reprint with 25%.
I used the PLA version of the buttons with 25% infill. I also made a small modification to the bridge that connects the escape button to the d-pad per a suggestion on the author’s GitLab account. The bridge connects to the up arrow instead of the left arrow. Not sure that it helped much because the left arrow still doesn’t feel as clicky as the rest.
You have to be super careful pulling the buttons off the printer plate to avoid breaking the bridges between the buttons. I broke two but used the tip of a hot glue gun to melt them back together.
For the label, I scanned the face plate and placed all the letters in PhotoShop. It took some trial and error, but I ended up with a font and size that looks ok. I laser printed the label on removable vinyl then cut it out on the Cricut. It fit perfectly.
Here’s my edited keyboard button model and my keyboard label files. WordPress hates zip files so tar.gz it is.